WOMAD Festival 2015








This weekend I headed to Malmesbury for WOMAD festival with one of my favourite friends, who was taking some pictures for a local magazine she edits. After the torrential storm of Friday we were unbelievably lucky to be able to see some sun, sit on the grass and enjoy the day without clinging to an umbrella and complaining of being cold - which happens a lot!

The festival is fairly small, but has a really relaxed and friendly atmosphere, it didn't feel too busy and rammed which I liked and definitely has more of a family focus than the usual 'lets get off our tits' which is something I haven't experienced much from festivals! It's described as a world of music and dance so the music is very diverse and whilst I didn't go expecting to hear my usual choice of music we did manage to catch the amazing Cambodian Space Project; a psychedelic Cambodian 60's rock band - yeah try and imagine that! 

I wore my H&M Coachella crochet dress for the first time and you can't really see but I have covered my face in glitter, which I think I like doing too much! Not a great outfit shot but I was a little bit embarrassed having my photo taken in front of lots of people - something i'm gonna have to get over! 

No comments