DIY Bath Salts

After a few more months away from the blogging world I have decided to return! When I re-launched my blog in February it was too difficult to keep up with, as I was still living in the pub, making it impossible to take photos, and my motivation was at an all time low. Now it's July, I have a new job as marketing assistant for a drinks company, and am living in a beautiful little flat with my boyfriend, which I will be sure to show you at some point.

I've been super productive recently and have a tonne of recipes, outfits and photos to share, but today I wanted to post about this DIY bath salts recipe, it's super easy and the results are amazing.


You will need:
1 cup of epsom salts
1/2 cup of coarse sea salts
15 drops of lavender

All you need to do is put all of the ingredients into a bowl, mix it up, put it in a jar and leave for 3-4 days so the lavender can infuse the salts. Then when it's ready pop a few scoops into a hot bath and honestly it's the most relaxing experience i've had in a while! The salt gently exfoliates your skin and is apparently really detoxifying with the warm water and the lavender makes you feel really sleepy, which is great for me as I am a terrible sleeper! 

Let me know how you get on if you make this :)









No comments