Our Trip To Gozo



I'm hoping you thought I looked tanned in my last blog post as I have just spent a week on the beautiful island of Gozo. Gozo is a tiny island next to Malta, I had never heard of it prior to booking this holiday but I couldn't be happier that I found it; it is stunning and relaxing! 



Fairly quiet, with gorgeous beaches, beautiful views and lovely people, it's not the type of place you want to visit if you're after a banging club holiday but there's plenty of bars and restaurants and the alcohol is pretty cheap. I went with my boyfriend and 4 other of my best friends, and wanted to share some of my favourite pictures with you guys. If you like the look of the island I can't recommend our beautiful villa enough and here is a link to the TripAdvisor page as it was a bit of a bargain :) 















1 comment

  1. I'm so jealous, this looks like so much fun! :)
    It looks like a gorgeous place too, will have to think about going with my boyfriend!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete