Coachella 2014 Street Style


Coachella Festival is one of those festivals that I always want to go to but never quite get around to organising or saving up for, the idea of a festival in America massively appeals to me and i'm always so jealous looking at the pictures afterwards.
 

 
 The warm weather and infamous backdrop of palm trees and Ferris wheel make all the pictures look so beautiful and then there's the added bonus of the line up always being excellent. I've collected street style images from Company Magazine, Nylon and Tumblr and have included my favourites so you can join me in wishing you were there! 







2 comments

  1. Great inspo for the British festival season! Although the sun probably won't be shining as much! xx

    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those outfits are so amazing! Love everything about it!

    Shelf and Closet ♥
    http://shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete