Beauty Hauling


I'm not really one for New Years Reslolutions but for some reason around two weeks into January I decided to up my game and throw myself into a new skin care regime. I've always suffered with spots and wear foundation every time I leave the house without fail, it really annoys me when I stay at peoples houses or go on holiday because it makes me feel really self conscious when friends see me without make up. After reading a lot about French Pharmaceutical products I loved the idea that they were water based, and was also drawn in by the minimal packaging and clinical scent, I feel wary of sweet smelling products because I wonder what they've put in to make them smell that way! I've only been using these products for a few weeks so don't feel like I can do a proper review yet but will be sure to do one maybe next month, for now here is my mini beauty haul! 


The ultimate cult beauty product at the moment within the blogging world, Bioderma Micellar Water. I am pretty late jumping on the bandwagon with this one, I popped into Selfridges when I went up to London last week and could have spent a small fortune in the Lloyds pharmacy which was full of French Pharmacy products. I've only used this once or twice and so far I really like it, it takes off my eye make up very well and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. 


After discovering Superdrugs B.Ready through Selinas blog I have fallen pretty hard for the whole range. I love the fact that it's vegan friendly and i've really tried to make an effort since using it to buy products that are cruelty free. This moisturiser is light and doesn't feel to heavy on my skin yet really does moisturise and is lovely to use before applying make up. 


Another cult beauty product I read a lot about La Roche Posay before purchasing the Effaclar Foaming Gel. I bought it in the hope it would help with my terrible skin, i've suffered from bad skin for a long time and have never really found anything thats helped. After using for a few days I genuinely feel as though my skin looks fresher and brighter and will definitely do a review once I have been using it for at least 4 weeks.

Tea Tree is renowned as one of the best ingredients for spots and bad skin so I decided to purchase this mask from The Body Shop after I found a 40% off code on voucher cloud. It's quite a small pot and you don't need to use a lot in order for it to cover your face. I've used it twice and like the way it makes my skin feels for the next few days.

No comments