The Wire


Hat - Tesco
Belt - Vintage
Skirt - Topshop

This post is a little unusual as it has been shot, edited and written all on my iPhone 5! As I have mentioned I recently broke the lens on my DSLR, I was hesitant to use photos from my phone as I thought the quality would be awful but they definitely don't look as bad as I thought they would! I've also used an app called 'Afterlight' which gave me the chance to do quite a bit of editing although it is quite hard to edit on a small iPhone screen. 

Today was a really lovely day in Bristol, so me and Tom decided to go for a walk around Clifton Village which, if you know Bristol well, is one of the nicer areas and has quite a few independent shops and bars. We stopped off in The Albion for a hot drink and wandered around the arcade before stopping to take some photos on this lovely walk way. If you live in Bristol you should definitely head up here, as it's such a lovely place to while away an afternoon and is so close to the famous Suspension Bridge.

I was recently contacted by the lovely Hannah at Sweet Sorrow Vintage about a collaboration between us and she has kindly given me a few items which i'm really excited about showing you over the next few outfit posts. As you might have already guessed I absolutely love vintage clothes, and this long sleeved striped top was the first thing I picked from her ASOS Shop, it makes me think of Edie Sedgwick and i've teamed it with a vintage belt I picked up from another vintage shop in Bristol. Hannah is also Bristol based and you can find her online shop here, I would definitely recommend having a look as the clothes are so well priced and if you are based in the South West check out her Facebook page, as she has a regular stall at several vintage fairs in the area.


                                                    



                                         

4 comments

  1. you look amazing I adore your top! sounds like such a great day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so nice! I am in love with your coat - it looks great (...and so cosy!) and I love your belt!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a lovely day out :) Can't believe your hat is from Tesco!

    accordingto-ellie.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great cute cozy outfit! Love the top and hat!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete