The Cloud






Hat - Fox & Feather
Jumper - Topshop
Playsuit (worn underneath) - River Island
Necklace - Vintage & Waiste
Bracelet - Vintage
Shoes - Dr Marten Copies

Before you say it, yes this jumper is the greatest thing I have ever bought! I love the fluffy jumper trend but as soon as I saw this one in Topshop I knew I wouldn't be able to find another one that would compare, plus it's called The Cloud! It was £40 and I bought it during the 20% student discount event (with my cousins discount, naughty!) plus I had a £10 gift card from my birthday, so it only cost me £22. I've teamed it with a floral playsuit from River Island which was a birthday present at the end of July, and of course this hat which I can't seem to stop wearing. I am also wearing a Waiste necklace here, I featured Sara Waiste as my blogger of the month in August and have since fallen hard for her vintage clothing label which you can find here. Waiste will be holding a pop up shop in London on 19th, which I wish I was going to but unfortunately I have work so please pop along if your in Dalston.

Ive been in Swanage this weekend with some friends and today is going to consist of a Sunday carvery and a band practice tonight, have a nice Sunday :) 

3 comments

  1. That jumper is soooo fluffy! It has the perfect name. Sara is the biggest babe evvvver. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every aspect of this outfit! You really suit this style hat :)
    accordingto-ellie.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur style and ur hair color! I tried to bleach my hair but it never worked out lol x

    ReplyDelete