The Best Cookie Recipe


I have been meaning to do a blog post on these cookies for quite a while, because it's such an easy recipe for the best cookies ever!

I got the recipe from my friend Bea who has her own craft blog and today I roped my friend Smit into helping me make them. His duties were to stir and sieve which I can tell he absolutely loved, if you have a spare afternoon I would definitely give these a go because I can guarantee you will love them!

Ingredients

  • 4oz marg
  • 4oz light brown sugar
  • 1tbsp golden syrup
  • 100g chocolate chips/chunks
  • 6oz self raising flour
  • 1 tbsp vanilla essence



I always soften the margarine in the microwave for 10 seconds just to make it easier to stir in. 


Add the sugar and flour but make sure you sieve it to get rid of any lumps!


If you have chocolate chips then great if you've bought a big bar of chocolate then cut it into chunks, you could also use smarties, malteasers, caramel nibbles anything!


Add syrup and vanilla essence, you don't have to use vanilla i've used almond and orange before and it's great to experiment.




When you think the mixture is consistent enough then get a small amount in your hand and roll it around into a ball. 


Make sure they're evenly placed so they don't end up touching and make sure you grease the tray first or use grease proof paper so they don't get stuck!


Let me know if you make these, i'd love to hear if you love them too <3

No comments