Get Ready

Jacket - eBay
Necklace - Rock n Rose
Tshirt - ASOS
Boots - eBay
Lipstick - Barry M

This week has been a very exciting one! Friday was my last day at my job in Topshop and to be honest it was a bit of a relief, now i've finished there I can tell you guys I didn't really enjoy the job. The people were really nice, and was ok when I had a delivery or visual merchandising to, but on the whole I didn't find being a concession manager challenging enough. So, after finishing I had a nice weekend off and an interview on Tuesday, I was fully expecting to go back to being unemployed for a while but if you follow me on twitter you will already know that I got a new job straight away! It's for a Bristol based social media company who handle all the social media channels for fashion and beauty companies and I will be taken on to manage my own accounts and assist with the launch of a blogger affiliation program (which I will definitely being involving you guys in!) It's really exciting and a little bit daunting because unbelievably i've never actually had a full time job before! I think it will take me a while to get used to getting up in the morning haha but it will be nice to have regular money and be paid to do something that I love. Of course it should make blogging a bit easier because I will have more of a routine and working with other people who have a passion for social media means I can get them to do my outfit shots for me!

In other news I have gone a bit Motel Rocks crazy and bought a few items from the website recently including this lovely Amy Square Eyes Print Skirt. I really love it, I was worried about the shape because i'm very conscious of having big hips, but it's actually really comfortable and I don't think it looks that bad! I've been teaming with plain black or white t shirts or jumpers or cobalt blue which is my favourite colour at the moment! I'm also wearing some new heeled chelsea boots in this post which are basically a copy of the Topshop Allegra boot and only cost me £20 from eBay! Sorry about my squinting little eyes in this picture, the sun was so bright and I do look a bit weird!

I hope everyone is having a nice week and looking forward to the weekend!



8 comments

  1. Aw I keep going to buy this skirt and changing my mind, I can never decide whether it would suit me or not! It looks so lovely on you though :-) and congrats on your new job!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style and you blog - congrats on the new job :) I work in SEO & social media, but would love to do so for fashion brands so very jealous!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Crop top and white buckle sandals - Essex Inspired Outfit!

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job, it sounds really exciting! I love your style, I am actually wearing a really similar outfit to you today but with a leopard print skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job! It sounds like a really interesting job too. You skirt is amazing, as is your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new job sounds amazing, congratulations!! I am loving this skirt.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking lovely as always. Digging the monochrome! Congratulations on the new job too, it sounds ridiculously exciting! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new job!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it :))



    http://sincenineteenninety5.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete