In Love With Fashion


Tomorrow is the day I start my new job so i'm afraid this is a very short post. I have an induction with Topshop and Love before starting properly on Saturday. I'm a little bit nervous as I guess most people are when they start a new job, but feel really lucky that i'm going to be on my feet doing something I enjoy rather than working in an office in something I hate! I'm really excited for all the new clothes i'm going to be able to share with you guys and if it's not a brand you've heard of or know much about then in a way I guess you'll be sharing the new experience with me!

I wanted to show you a few of my favourite pieces already just from browsing the website, and have no doubt i'll be setting a few pieces aside every delivery day as it seems the clothes are really my style! The jumper has a great 60's monochrome feel to it and I love the print of the second dress. I've seen images of my favourite blogger  Olivia wearing the wrap playsuit which feels like a real staple and I can already imagine myself wearing the lace crop with all my high waisted skirts! If you haven't checked out the brand yet here is the website and they also have a great bloggers affiliate program which might be of interest to some of you guys!

As for me i'm off to have a nice bath, wash my hair, do my nails all those sorts of things you do when you have something important on the next day! I haven't decided what to wear yet so no doubt that will take a while! If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment, and i'll make sure I do an outfit post of it!

Wish me luck 

11 comments

  1. I love that wrap playsuit! Oh and goodluck with the new Job xx
    Mutsyspocketfulofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good luck with the new job, I'm sure you'll be fine! :) And I love the collared dress- SO cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job lovely! I'm sure you'll be fab :) xxx Was lovely to see you on Friday :D xx All the best sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting I just started a new job too, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck starting the new job, I'm sure you'll be more than fine! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for your new job hun, although I'm sure you won't need it. You're so lucky to be doing a job that I'm sure you'll love love love! :D also, you've made me fall in love with that website; they have such beautiful things! I especially love the wrap playsuit in both black,but also in blue which I saw on the website. Thanks for telling us all about this great site! :) xxx


    www.emmasbookofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your new job, you will be amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Love your blog by the way you have a new stalker! ;)

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo I love the wrap playsuit!
    And the jumper is gorgeous <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete