Disposables

 

Today is a vile day, it's really grey, dark and rainy and I am very hungover. Last night however was brilliant, feels like I haven't been on a good night out since New Year so me and a load of friends went down The Lanes nightclub in Bristol where they hold a weekly night, which basically plays all my favourite songs! I bumped into an old friend and was so happy to see her, it was great to catch up and just have a laugh like old times! Obviously I look horrific today so an outfit post is out of the question, but I have had a little idea to do a post on some of my favourite disposable camera images. I love reading peoples blogs; looking at their purchases and their outfits but I also love it when people write more lifestyle posts. Things like bedroom tours, daily routines and just general things about their lives away from blogging, so I thought this would be a nice Sunday afternoon post for you guys to read and see some funny photos that show you a bit more about my life. I have a bit of an obsession with disposable cameras, I like the way they come out really grainy and you always forget what pictures you've taken! I think it's a nostalgic thing too, they remind me of the 90's, and the best thing? Opening up the packet when you get them back and laughing your head off at how funny they are! I hope you enjoy and don't laugh too much at my ridiculous obsession with the peace sign! 















 



11 comments

  1. Oh this is lovely. I feel the same way about disposables. There is something about them that just can't be replicated.

    xx. nylondaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these are great! I loved my disposable camera, taking it on trips and like you loving the photos you forget you've took. It's defo a nostalgia thing, I sometimes think it's better to hold a photo than flick through them on my laptop, there's just something about the quality and feel of them. Defo gonna buy one for nights out and see what gets produced haha xxx

    www.sally-blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love disposables! I have a whole wall in my bedroom dedicated to them! How did you manage to get them on the computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Everytime I have them printed I ask for a CD, if not scan them in, it's time consuming but definitely worth it! xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love disposable cameras! I buy mine in bulk off eBay, they're amazing at house parties; people seem to pull really daft faces because they're not thinking 'oh this will be on facebook tomorrow', then a month later they're surprised! I wish it was cheaper to get them developed though :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah what a good idea to buy them in bulk ive never done that before! Yeah I know what you mean it costs almost a tenner to just get one set done! xx

      Delete
  5. I love disposable cameras, I need to dig out my old Polaroid camera too, so much more fun than digital!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better! Totally agree disposable cameras are so fun, great pics!

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool idea! Thanks for commenting on my blog, just been looking through yours, I love it! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Love your mixture of 'personal posts' and fashion posts!
    I'm also following you now. x

    //mettebrandtdanielsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for the comments, i'm so glad other people like disposables too they're definitely more fun! xx

    ReplyDelete