Leibster Blog Award


A few days ago I was contacted by the lovely Hannah Campbell who told me that she had nominated me for the Leibster Blog Award. I had absolutely no idea what it was but after checking out her blog I discovered it is a bit like the chain mail everyone used to do at school! All you need to do is state eleven random facts about yourself then answer eleven questions from the person who nominated you, and pass it on! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to be recognised as a small blog which is such a great feeling! I had a bit of a think about who I wanted to nominate and what my facts would be, and this is what i've come up with! Hope you enjoy :)

Random Facts

1- I went to Bath Spa University to study Media Communications when I was 18 but quit because it just wasn't for me, so decided to wait a few years and go to UWE to study Fashion Communication.

2- I'm a vegetarian and have been since I was 7 or 8.

3- I have 4 tattoos. An anchor on my foot, a crown on my wrist, a swallow on my ribs and 'here comes the sun' on the inside of my right arm. 

4- I had Scoliosis which is curvature of the spine and needed 4 operations to correct it. I have 2 massive scars across my body and even had a brain leak as a complication from one operation!

5 - I am terrified of spiders, rats and deep water.

6- I have around 300 Vogue and Elle magazines in my bedroom!

7- I went travelling across Europe when I was 20 with some of my best friends. 

8- My front left tooth is fake, my friend gave me a piggy back when we were 17 and drunk, I fell off and smashed my face on the pavement. I lost a tooth and just generally looked disgusting for a few weeks.

9- I love Woody Allen films and Annie Hall is my favourite film of all time.

10- I'm a massive hoarder, I keep everything and my Mum thinks i'm going to end up living in a room full of paper like the people on that program 'Secret Hoarders'.

11- I really fancy Nick Valensi from The Strokes, Joe Gilgun (Woody from This Is England) and young Mick Jagger! 

Hannahs Questions

1- What is your middle name?
It's Ellen, named after my Great Nan.

2- What inspired you to start your blog?
I always wanted to start a blog but didn't feel confident enough, then when I started interning as a social media assistant with fashion brand Motel Rocks, I felt inspired by Selina and decided to just go for it!

3- Do you have a favourite blog to read?
I think my favourite blog would have to be Fine and Bambi, because Lucy is such a lovely girl and loves cats like I do.

4- What is the best bargain you have ever got?
Most of the things I have bought on eBay!

5- What is your favourite food?
I absolutely love Vegetable Korma, it's just the greatest. Aside from that I love sweetcorn and onion.

6- What are your plans/ambitions for the future?
I want to go travelling, work in fashion and just be as happy as I can.

7- Would you rather be rich or famous?
Definitely rich, I think being famous would make me worry too much!

8- Who inspires you?
So many people, i'm inspired by my family, friends, famous people, just basically anyone who doesn't care what people think and lives their life the way they want to.

9- Who is your favourite band/artist?
This is so hard! I don't think I can pick one so i'm gonna cheat and pick 5 and my favourite 5 bands/artists ever are.. Rolling Stones, Beatles, David Bowie, Oasis and The Libertines. 

10- What would be your ideal holiday?
I really want to go to Tennessee, USA it's my plan for next year and will be my dream trip. 

11- Are you a morning or a night person?
I'm definitely a night person, I hate getting up in the mornings and get really miserable!

My Nominations

Hope you enjoyed that and feel like you know a little bit more about me now, the five blogs I have decided to nominate are...


All blogs that I enjoy reading and think have great style, a good layout and lovely pictures!

My Questions

1- Whats your earliest memory?
2- Why did you choose your blog name?
3- What's your favourite perfume?
4- Where is your favourite place in the world?
5- Do you have any siblings?
6- What is your dream job?
7- How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?
8- If you could only blog about fashion or beauty which one would you choose?
9- What made you decide to start blogging?
10- Whats your favourite album?
11- iPhone or Blackberry?

Can't wait to hear everyones responses and please spread the Leibster love, so we can get as many people involved as possible!

No comments