Furious Face



I have been a little bit rubbish on the blogging front the past 2 weeks, mainly because my boyfriend Tom who takes the pictures for me was away for a week with his band. I couldn't get the hang of balancing my camera on a shelf, pile of books anything that was the right height, so decided to just wait till he got back!

 This is an outfit that I wore last night to see Stealing Sheep, an all girl band who play alternative folk music and wear fantastic clothes! I'm wearing my black playsuit from Motel Rocks with a black cardigan, creepers and my lovely House of Harlow necklace. Sorry for the rubbish photo as the outfit was all black it was really hard to photograph and I look furious! I really like this playsuit because it's so basic but i'm not sure if it looks that nice on? I find playsuits hard to wear because they're usually too short in the body and this one definitely is! I tried on the L which was far too big and got the M but I don't feel very comfortable in it and don't think i'll be able to take my cardigan off whilst wearing it!

I have been working at the Motel shop a lot recently and am really enjoying it, it's great to be working with a brand that I love and has been great to combine my internship with a paid job!

In other news I went to see another band recently 'Peace' I was really looking forward to it but to be honest I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would! I was lucky to go with my friend who was writing a review and if your interested in music blogs/reviews then check out her blog here she's only just started it so it only has two posts but it's always good to hear about new music!

5 comments

  1. love your hair sooo muchh!!!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you, my fringe is driving me crazy at the moment, after a very unfortunate incident in which my beautiful parted fringe was chopped half way up my forehead :( need it to grow back SOON! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend takes my pics too, and he's also in a band, how funny :')
    I love your hair soooo much and you look so lovely
    Stealing Sheep sound cool, will have to check them out :) xoxo

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, the playsuit looks great on you but I hate when they're too short!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend takes my photos for me too and you can always tell when he's on tour from the lack of outfit posts!
    I love that dress, am definitely going to buy it for winter, I have the same problem, and I have no idea what size i'm going to get it in!

    xx

    ReplyDelete