Whole Lotta Rosie


**This blog post was from yesterday but didn't send properly**

Today has been a good day much better than yesterday where I had some serious car drama and spent a lot of the day panicking! Tonight I went out for a nice meal for a good friends birthday and am now very full and tired, just sat watching some TV. Rather than doing a post on what I wore I thought I would do a small post on some recent purchases I have made. I graduated this summer and am just working part time and doing my internship so for the first time in a long while I haven't been able to spend on clothes, something I was always able to do before. This makes these purchases even more special because I have to choose wisely at the moment!

First up is my Dana off the shoulder from Motel. Working in the Motel head office means I am constantly surrounded by clothes and am always looking at the website as well as different blogs, so I usually find around 100 things a day I want to buy!! As soon as this top came in though I knew I had to get it, it's a great update of the crop top and means you can dress it down by just teaming it with a high waist skirt and tights or wear it on a night out with jewellery and lipstick etc. I'm not one for really flashing my stomach so I got a larger size, which means it fits but is a bit longer; it also comes in long sleeves or as a dress :)


 Off the shoulder top- Motel 

Second we have the Hilary bodice in navy rose, also from Motel. This was an item I had seen a few times and I just love the print so much! There are a lot of items in this print and they are all so gorgeous but I thought the bodice was really simple and versatile, plus it can be worn with so many items! The only problem with it is the top bit is very loose and I have to pin it to my bra or tape it to me, I think this is a top for the small chest girl because if I'm falling out of it then anyone above a C cup is risking some serious nip slip! It is lovely though and looks great with all black, as it's a subtle and quite autumnal use of floral.

Hillary Bodice- Motel 

Lastly is the pink fluffy jumper from the Lana Del Rey collection at H&M! I have seen this jumper on TV adverts, magazine adverts and on the side of bus stops and fall more in love every time I see it. It makes me feel like a pink lady and is so soft and comfortable, however if you have sensitive skin like me I would recommend wearing a vest top or leotard underneath as it was a bit irritating. The other thing is as this jumper is wool it gets fluff EVERY WHERE! When I first tried it on it was on my jeans, in my hair, my mouth and all over my room, so it might be a good idea to hand wash it before wearing to prevent it covering everything and everyone in your life in pink fluff! It is so lovely I can't stop gushing about it, and looks great simply with jeans and loafers, plus because its such a soft colour it goes with a lot of basics like grey, black and navy.


 Pink Jumper- H&M

3 comments

  1. aw this is so gorgeous!

    please check out my blog?:-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checked your blog from the email you sent me at motels :)

    please check out mine and see what you think if i can blog about motel maybe send some samples etc.

    sun-driven.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love Hillary Bodice so much! fab choice.

    I think I wouldn't be able to work in Motel.. you know, too many cool clothes around. I'd work for clothes and would have to skip eating... how are you holding? (just kidding but still)

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete