Grease Lightening





Hat- New Look
Cardigan- Vintage 
Shirt- H&M
Collar Chain- Ebay
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Topshop

This is what I wore today for a casual Sunday which involved lots of cleaning, visiting family and trying to sort out my car. My hair is an absolute state (as usual) so I hid it underneath this great hat which goes with everything and always manages to save me! I wore my favourite purple lipstick too and jazzed up my old black sheer shirt with my one of my new spiked collar accessories. I usually spend Sundays with friends, feeling a bit worse for wear but last night I decided to have a night in so this morning I felt unusually refreshed. 

Last night was great and a bit of a change from my usual Saturday night going out drinking routine instead my boyfriend made butternut squash risotto and I made some cookies, a few friends came round and we watched Grease and J.Edgar. Grease is a film I used to watch all the time when I was younger and I haven't watched it since I was probably 10, but oh my god it is amazing! Favourite song has to be 'Sandra Dee', favourite character either Frenchie or Riz; Frenchie has the best hair but Riz is just too cool! Favourite outfit, Sandy at the end which I have decided I need to wear next time I go out and finally..Kenickie! Absolute babe and I was so sad to read on Wikipedia after that he died in the past few years! 

After falling back in love with Grease I decided to make a outfit tribute to Sandy (hot Sandy at the end) and also decided it might be time to dye my hair pink again a la Frenchie!



Off Shoulder Top- Motel
Disco Pants- Glamorous
Creepers- Ebay
Earrings- ASOS
Jacket- Motel
Lipstick- Arbonne

3 comments

  1. Love this outfit, the collar chain is amazing! I watched Grease the other day too, Frenchie was always my favourite, I always thought she should have kept the pink hair :3 xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ma gosh you are such a cutie!! looking super pretty and fab in these photos, what a natural!! i want to look like you! really fancy butternut squash now omg def picking one up in asda beddy tomorrow! i'm going to get james a llama shapes pinata i saw in there for his bday hahaha! can't wait for our kukee things, def doing a blog post and putting your blog in it then, perfecto timing when I regale our beautiful order x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your outfit looks effortlessly cool and stylish Sophie, love the hat! Thanks for the follow, following you back right now x
    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete